SC Keith Hero Member Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 678 Reaction score 1,420 Golden Thread 5 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 23, 2010 #1 I recovered this piece many years ago and its the only complete ovoid jug I've found. There is no makers mark on it just a "2" on the back for the gallon size, and the flower on front! HH and thanks for looking! Keith Attachments flower.webp 30.5 KB · Views: 561 Upvote 0
I recovered this piece many years ago and its the only complete ovoid jug I've found. There is no makers mark on it just a "2" on the back for the gallon size, and the flower on front! HH and thanks for looking! Keith
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Sep 23, 2010 #2 That's beautiful! I love the ovoid jugs And the design is fantastic. Congratulations on the great find!
That's beautiful! I love the ovoid jugs And the design is fantastic. Congratulations on the great find!
birdman Gold Member Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 7,467 Reaction score 2,418 Golden Thread 1 Location Choctaw Beach Florida 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2010 #3 I don't have any that style but I want one!!
M MKnTenn Hero Member Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 831 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 25, 2010 #4 Beautiful jug! WTG