Earphones and Ace 250 question

I have found that the earphones just make the sound sharper and keeps busibodies further away :O)
They keep my ears warm in the winter too.

Personally, I find that the earphones do help me tremendously. It does, as Stacylee commented, keeps busy bodies away, but it also helps hear the very fain sound of a possible target. This is especially true with my MXT. The MXT does not have a bell tone like my Ace 250. Rather it was a kind of squeal. I don't know what else to discribe it. The head phones helps me hear it when the sound is very faint. Having an inexpense pair of head phones with sound control knobs on both sides helps me adjust the sound. Clevengers has them for $29.00. I'm sure other places sell them for that as well.
Hope this helps.
Robert R

I use them too. But, I know what Keno means. I have yet to hear a faint tone from my ACE. It either sounds off loud and clear or not at all (unlike my old ADS III).

ABout those headphones, I was just at Radio Shack and they have a nice pair with volumn contro on each side for $22.95 on sale now for $14.95. One fellow told me he has had his radio shack head phones for a year now and no problems.
Robert R

Yup I use the cheap Radio Shack ones in the summer because they don't cover up the ear and make me sweat. They just sit on the ear. I had to get a 1/4" plug adapter to use them with the ace. Volume control on the phones is a must since the Ace doesn't have any and the speaker is loud to the point of being very annoying to you and others without phones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back