What's new

Earring Gem Id help, ring too...

Marko0916

Full Member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
223
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I found this yesterday and was trying to find out whether its a good find or a china.

I believe the clip is not the origional since it is slightly attracted to a magnet, but the rest of it is not. I'm guessing perhaps the owner had it replaced in the past.

Gem Id?

I also found a ring but i'm also trying to id it as well. Its def. silver, not sure about the diamonds yet.

Ring Weight 3.89g
Earing 1.46g
Thx for any feedback
 

Attachments

  • ear1.webp
    ear1.webp
    188.3 KB · Views: 75
  • earclip1.webp
    earclip1.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 84
  • r2.webp
    r2.webp
    87 KB · Views: 80
  • ringmark.webp
    ringmark.webp
    137.2 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 6
I'm assuming these are water finds beacuse of the condition of the silver. the ear ring looks like iridescent or opalescent glass. the ring is a walmart ring, and yes they are diamonds but very poor quality and virtually worthless
 
I would guess the beads are glass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom