What's new

Earrings, gold or??

heartslayer2001

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife found these in an old jewerly box. Value?
 

Attachments

  • SDC14765.webp
    SDC14765.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 248
  • SDC14776.webp
    SDC14776.webp
    15 KB · Views: 235
  • SDC14783.webp
    SDC14783.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 233
Have you tried looking for a stamp anywhere marked 10kt or so? Take it to a jeweler and have them just look at. Can't hurt.
 
Its no gold. I wish you luck. HH, Hamid
 
Its no gold. I wish you luck. HH, Hamid
That may be true, but you can't say for sure 100% just by looking at a photo. Geesh :nono: First examine them closely for a purity mark using a loupe or magnifying glass. Most gold will be marked, I do have several pieces that are not marked though. Take California Girl's advice and take them to a jeweler or even a Pawn Shop, they'll be able to tell you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom