Earth’s rotation is slowing down due to melting ice, satellite measurements show

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My problem was I lost time and the naked girl beside me let me know that I wandered out buck naked sleepwalking for an hour or so in the middle of the night....right in the center of town as well. Still wonder to this day what I was up to, and how I wasn't arrested and put on a list, and how I found my way back to her bed after all of that.

Damn, son! Probably best you avoid tequila and rum for awhile... :laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate waking up to a beautiful woman...
I prefer when i wake up to at least 2 beautiful women.

OR... if not awake.... to stay in the dream.

:)

Last edited:

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hate waking up to a beautiful woman...
The first thought that crosses my mind in to check her finger for a ring... then mine.
Besides...
I prefer when i wake up to at least 2 beautiful women.
Adds to the complexity.

:)
I woke up to a beautiful woman once and called her by her hot sister's name who I dreamed about. They were Italian and I'm Irish. It did not end well.

• Haha
Reactions: ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I woke up to a beautiful woman once and called her by her hot sister's name who I dreamed about. They were Italian and I'm Irish. It did not end well.
Btw i edited that post you quoted. :)

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't drink liquor anymore, beer only these days

Back in the caveman days when younger people looked up to us elders, it was because they understood that "Experience brings wisdom". Seems I didn't listen to my elders, as I clearly recall my dad telling me to avoid tequila whenever possible.
alc.gif

Today, I don't drink alcohol at all, except for special occasions. There are much more natural alternatives today, plus my liver is healthy right along with no hangovers.
kos.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread