What's new

Earthworks Return of 1946 Gold Class Ring

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
It's been a year and a half, something like that, since Earthworks posted this find under today's finds when he found it. I think it deserves a place under best finds. I'll ask him to repost a photo of the ring under this string. It was an exciting find and great to find the owner then get it back to him. Kudos to Earthworks. The man passed away a few months later, but he had that great moment, and his family has the ring. Here's the story...this was also on the front page of a major paper in our region.
http://www.amdaonline.net/lost.html
 
Upvote 0
Thats freaking cool!! Read this whole article peeps.....I vote Banner as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB
 
Great story - a true ambassador for the hobby. I'm still trying to track down the owners of a wedding ring who got married in '74. I've been checking papers from 1974 to see if anyone matches in the wedding announcements. No luck yet but the hunt continues ;D
 
It's true though, there's a unwritten code for returning lost items. It's good to see there's still people around who care. MUCH RESPECT TO EARTHWORKS!!!!! HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom