What's new

Easily the best out there!!!

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
191
Golden Thread
0
Location
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All,
I have used Evan and Bart for my last 4 purchases...they rock, are by far one of the best out there, and always very helpful!!

Items make it to you very quickly, and its a honor to have people like this out here to help us...Thanks for all you guys do!!

Gregg

P.S. Looking forward to the new Garrett ProPointer coming out!!
 
Thank you for the business.... Glad we could help!!
PS ME TOO!!!!!
 
I will only buy from these guys now:notworthy: I ordered a new coil on a Saturday and it came Monday morning before 11am,
how's that. I used another company here in Texas and it took 5 days.
 
I will only buy from these guys now:notworthy: I ordered a new coil on a Saturday and it came Monday morning before 11am,
how's that. I used another company here in Texas and it took 5 days.

Glad your happy with our fast shipping!
 
I will purchase my next detector from Bart! Now which one do I want the Minelab E-trac or CTX-3030, still researching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom