What's new

East Tn Hunters

Masonlid

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
256
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
good ole Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre U Max
Any hunters in my general area.......Meigs,Monroe or McMinn counties?
 
Me and Levisdad live in NE bradley county , near Charleston .

Mac
 
Here in Blount Co. Maryville Area :thumbsup:
 
Masonlid, I live in the Tellico Plains area of Monroe county and have been detecting since 1994. thanks, skypilot02
 
I have friends that live in the tellico area.I used to hunt arrowheads there until they cracked down on it.I'm from Sweetwater (but now live in Ten Mile).
 
Mac232 said:
Me and Levisdad live in NE bradley county , near Charleston .

Mac
I do alot of hunting in Athens....not far from Charleston.
 
I also hunted arrowheads and artifacts, mostly at Stokely Bottoms until the son of the previous owner took over. (But, they don't plow it like before, so that hurts.) There are still places on private property that are great to hunt, as a matter of fact, that is how I became involved in metal detecting. Figured since I was walking slowly, might as well hold a detector and find musketballs too!! Have hunted Athens some, Niota and Philidelphia, Sweetwater and Vonore also. Holler at me sometime soon and maybe we can set some huntin' up!! Best Reguards, skypilot02
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom