What's new

Eastside Detectorists?

NoThisIsPatrick

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2015
Messages
136
Reaction score
634
Golden Thread
1
Location
Washington
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for some detectorists out on the eastside. I’m in the Issaquah/ Bellevue area so hit me up if you’re in the area and wanna go out for a hunt!
 
I thought you meant eastside Washington. Not gonna work for me. Best of luck.
 
I go out to Walla Walla quite frequently so anywhere from Seattle to WW I could definitely stop!
 
Hello! Longtime forum lurker, created an account to reply to this. I just moved to Issaquah, right on the Bellevue border! I would love a detecting partner. What kinds of hunting do you do?
I have a Garrett AT Max, and just ordered a NEL Thunder coil for it.
 
I love hunting Walla Walla! Lots of great finds close to the old fort.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom