What's new

Easy coin ID needed

misiek

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Plattsburgh,NY & Mississauga,Ontario
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax
I need help identifying these two coins, I know the picture is not of the best quality but I would appreciate anyone's insight into this.
Its denomination is definately not a dime,nickel or a quarter. Probably a halve or a dollar but it does not look like a US coin (bottom one), or Canadian. Top one is might be US silver dollar. Help?

Thanks guys
 

Attachments

  • 2coins.webp
    2coins.webp
    12 KB · Views: 267
Good ID on the 1st coin :icon_thumright: What's the writting on the 2nd coin?
 
Upvote 0
Its a picture my brother sent me of the coins he wants to buy but isn't sure if he's overpaying so I have no idea what the writing is.
Maybe someone has seen the bottom coin and can figure it out
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom