What's new

EBay Dovetail

newnan man

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
8,902
Reaction score
36,428
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
s-l500 (1).webps-l500.webp
This "Dovetail" is for sale on eBay. A buddy sent me the link to check out. Something's to me seems off, way off for an Ohio Flintridge Dovetail.
Normally I wouldn't give it much attention, just your typical eBay fake except the seller has 3 COA's with it. Bennet, Jackson, & Dwain Rodgers. These are well respected persons in the artifact authentication field. I tried to post the link but alas my poor computer skills failed me again. It should be easy to find to any inclined to search for it.
I'm just curious what some of your thoughts are as many of you are very experienced on points like this. I'm pretty familiar with Ohio stuff but
no expert by a long shot. What say you?
 
Upvote 0
I’d trust a Bennett or Rogers coa any day. Jackson knows his stuff too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom