Eerie. Coincidence or ESP?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spotted this video online. A purported psychic claimed to have seen the body of a little girl in a stream in one of her dreams. When the police teams went to investigate, they found the torso of an adult female.

Couple of things to consider...She's either got real psychic abilty, she was involved in the murder of the woman, or, it is one very eerie, major coincidence.

If you think about it logically, I'm sure there are quite a few bodies of water that unfortunately hold a deceased persons remains. So, a coincidence of this sort wouldn't be TOTALLY out of the ordinary.

However, when you consider she knew the EXACT spot and she even dreamed the victim as a female, it is quite perplexing.

Link below. What's your take???

http://www.comcast.net/video/australia-psychic-finds-lost-body/1564901397/Comcast/1565561373/

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Very interesting.... I have recently been studying about psychic abilities and following your inner intuition....My mother, her sister and I both have a sort of ESP going on....Lots of things come to us all of the time....Always follow your inner intuition because it will never fail you. :love2:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother had the ability at one time to find a girl that was missing ,she went into the hospital for an eye operation and something went wrong and she said that while she was under,she could see a little girl lying in a pile of grass and not moving,went she woke up from the operation she asked the nurse if they had found the little girl,the nurse said what little girl?
The next day on the news ,there was a little girl missing here in town and my mom kept saying she new where she was,but no body be lived her,finally by the end of the week ,the nurse that was taking care of her asked her where was the little girl and my mom told her where they could find her and sure enough they had found her dead.So the police ask her some questions and my mother said while she was under she opened her eyes and saw what had happend but couldn't do anything about it.Later she talked with a women that the police dept. uses for cases like this and the women told her that she had the power.

Over the years my mother always told us in a kidding man er that she has the power to know the truth from us kids. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? Donuts? ;D Cops have "BLUE SENSE" (Psychic "abilities") based on years of experience; PSYCHIC DETECTIVES have been utilized by law enforcement for "unsolved cases". LES (Law Enforcement SENSITIVES) is being utilized to be PROACTIVE in law enforcement, and Joe McMoneagle (OPERATION STARGATE/U.S. Army/CIA) has been a consultant and trainer to enhance REMOTE VIEWING capabilities of various law enforcement agencies. SO! It is an INNATE ability that is USUALLY repressed/oppressed. Watch the show about PSYCHIC KIDS on TV; my wife is one. INDIGO/CRYSTAL KIDS are "coming forth"; it IS a "form" of ESP. ;D :hello2: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread