What's new

Eldorado, what year did it come out??

ink-a-alot

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking at an Eldorado's, i dont know much about them.. all i can say is that the box is underneath the handle and not on top like the newer ones,, im trying to find out what year they were made like that, and when they made the box smaller and went to the top of the handle... thanks
 
Wow, a year to get an answer, I just read your post, hope it will still help:

1986: Silver Sabre Plus, Eldorado, Royal Sabre ----- under the rod
2001: Cortes, Conquistador uMax, Eldorado, Euro Sabre, Silver uMax ---- over the rod
 
The eldorado came in 2 machines the metal case on bottom 1986 an platic case on top 2001, I own a plastic model an its a great machine .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom