texasmandetector Greenie Joined Oct 12, 2013 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 14, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I found lots of coins it work for me I learn lot not less time metal detector I find 49 coins in 4 hours
I found lots of coins it work for me I learn lot not less time metal detector I find 49 coins in 4 hours
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,313 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2014 #2 cool ! I'm glad to hear it works for someone Clean them coins out
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Jan 14, 2014 #3 I don’t care what tools someone uses.....Finding treasure and having fun is all that counts...Art