D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They make a sensitive rod, the triangle shape.. But it's too sensitive for some I'm sure. When power is on, everything is signaling, every Mineral and Element, their connection lines and all other unexplained dowsable anomalies start registering. Successful dowsing is to chase one specific line, without sidetrack, and with target retrieval. Too many signals will confuse. I specifically use the short triangle rods to check for power strength in home. Out in the field I dont use under 11 inch rods.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even my 11 inch rods can be too sensitive, and have to be weighted at times. Because I use swivel rods. If I was holding l-rods directly without tube stock handles, my hands can help eliminate some of the small signals through friction. Elements and Minerals signal differently. I can dowse a 1/32 chip diamond at 50 ft away, but the same size amount of gold is too little to register on 11 inch rods. But weight adjustment must be made for diamonds., maybe all gems. Some might wonder why not use my specific length rods and adjust the signal reception, by using non conductive rods material?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I discovered specific lengths, and applied them to my rods. 3 inch, 11 inch, 17 inch, and 37. This doesn't mean all other lengths dont work. The stronger the power, the bigger and further a signal can be received from, and the stronger the power, the smaller signals all appear. When power is weak I use specific lengths, if power was strong it's not noticable to be relevant.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I discovered specific lengths, and applied them to my rods. 3 inch, 11 inch, 17 inch, and 37. This doesn't mean all other lengths dont work. The stronger the power, the bigger and further a signal can be received from, and the stronger the power, the smaller signals all appear. When power is weak I use specific lengths, if power was strong it's not noticable to be relevant.

I use increase in length of rod for bigger and further target reception. Other dowsers use thickness of rods for same results. Just a personal preference thing

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool! I'll give Ace a try.

Your design makes sense to me. Reminds me of beam CB antennas with directors & reflectors. Sometimes trimming an element just a quarter inch made a huge difference. Thanks for the help!

I've tried many diff triangles, some wrapped with wire, and diffrent lengths. What I like them best for is assays. When I bring a rock or meteorite home I like to see what's in it. The triangles work best for that.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like we're gonna get hit with something on the 9th. Wind and Density, and other reading will indicate an incoming CME. Possible that some usable dowsing power arrives with it. I'll announce it if you should grab your rods to see the signal yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-145043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-145043_Chrome.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The incoming CME was from a C flare on Monday. Itll hit around Midnight Zulu, which is around 7 PM here today 8th. I'm hoping to get dowsing signal, before nighttime shutdown, hopefully continuing on and off throughout the 9th. I get no dowsable signal during, or recently after a flare. That means it takes 2 days + or- for the incoming dowsing signal to reach us. Not great, but not bad. That gives us a little time to get to a treasure destination before it's on. This could be what I've been looking for. The smoking gun. I dont believe it to be a strong or long on, of power. Their might be another spaceweather phenomenon that has to be correct for the signal to connect with the planet. Like the location of Bz or the direction of the Phi angle. Let me know if any of you notice any Dowsing change in the next couple days.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This CME might bring power for 3 days. Only dowsing the whole time it's on, is the only way to tell how much it was on. Even when it's on, its strength is changing, and we have to be connected correctly. N or S component, still working on that. I was able to dowse for only 3 days in 2019. We were at Solar minimum back then, but a Sunspot appeared and shot a cme at us. This is simple unexplained Physics, all related to plasma ejected from the Sun, causing chaos, and frequencies are resonated. But in 2019 I couldn't dowse for at least 360 days, because no CME's were launched at Earth from the Sun.

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
I was tested by the Remote Viewing program in the 1980's, and was told that I was the best map dowser ever tested. I have been using this talent for many, many years. I designed the Psi Track program that is now being looked at by several scientists. All of the above that is posted here is total BS !!!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was tested by the Remote Viewing program in the 1980's, and was told that I was the best map dowser ever tested. I have been using this talent for many, many years. I designed the Psi Track program that is now being looked at by several scientists. All of the above that is posted here is total BS !!!
I would think with all that ability, you'd want to prove it. I'm certainly curious as to why you aren't famous, and why your dowsing ability is the only dowsing ability? Are you good enough to start a Journal?, do you have one already. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you being looked at by "several scientists".

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in Map dowsing, and I believe it's totally diffrent from using Elements and L-Rods. If you'd like to explain more on map dowsing, if it can benefit anyone go ahead. I'll keep explaining my dowsing the best I can, as I figure it out.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked on many diffrent dowsing devices/ inventions, doing actual l-rod dowsing tests and making improvements to increase signal enhancement, while working with a Professor friend out of Arizona. He wishes not to be named. Is one Professor equal to several Scientists?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my first visit to the professors house. He drove me out to the hills. I was using a souvenir Gold sample bottle with 24k Gold. I went up a hill and brought a chunk of rock that had been signaling down. We didnt see any Gold and moved down the road. Again I signaled a rock nearby, and it also wasn't a Gold looking rock. The Professor pulled a vial of Gold out of his pocket and I dowsed with that as my signal. I was no longer signaling the rocks I had retrieved. I wasn't signaling anything except my souvenir of Gold. The bottle of Gold had a Zinc cap on top. The zinc was what was in the rocks. Even though I wanted to dowse gold and was thinking gold, the zinc was the only targets nearby. The prof said, I didnt think their was gold in these hills, zinc was mined here. He was a dowsing believer, before he met me, and more so after.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally! Dowsing on 1:45 zulu. Should be a dowsable day tomorrow.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dowser,
I just wanted to thank you for posting your journal.

As a fellow rod user I am looking forward to the ride along with you as you post your dowsing adventures.

eleven.jpg

my gear.jpg
GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bz is N and Phi is on top. Everything spiked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201209-205446_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-205446_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20201209-205455_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-205455_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20201209-205500_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201209-205500_SpaceWeatherLive.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm excited. If you dont understand the significance of what just happened. For the first time in the history of dowsing, the dowsing signal has been forecasted and does ride in on a cme, and it is predictable within a couple days. Wow!!!!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew it was coming, and I kept checking and checking with my rods, to see if I had a line between Elements. That's another preference of mine. I like checking line power over object power. I saw the spike in spaceweather jumped up and checked. From then I started screenshots on all the graphs. By the time I was done texting notification of my findings, and a bit of research, it had turned off. I didnt see the signal again and went to bed. I'm hoping that sunrise will bring a stronger and longer. I still dont know the correct acquasion or combination of spaceweather to see the incoming signal trigger. Things hadn't really changed at all and it was off. I was already begining to realize from past research, that dowsing power doesnt line up with any graph, and it's coming in with the CME and the stronger they are the better dowsing is. Good luck if you get out today. I'm gonna try..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of at least one dowser that told me Solar flares are bad for his dowsing. I have no reason to disbelieve what he can or cant do. Their is so much that I cant explain, means I cant do an accurate conclusion. To move on with my way i dowse. If your trying your l-rods today and you get signal. Up your game a little. Let me know what the pulse sequence is at the time of your dowse. To obtain this, you need to stop and stand with your rods in the line. Stopping on the line while they are crossed, causes the signal to go away. What goes away is the continuosity of a pulsing signal. Our brains are filling in the line. Stop on any anomaly, and the pulse will show. I'll get a sequence as soon as I see it on today. Waaa, it barely on, without a known duration, and it pulses too. Yes, that's the way it is with my dowsing for the last 20 yrs.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is for the Trolls to see.

Attachments