Elements and L-rods

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm begining my journal on my Dowsing. Solar cycle 25 has begun, and I can again dowse Elements in search of treasures. As the Solar cycle get stronger, the strength and occurrence of the Dowsable signal will increase. In Michigan here we're cold and snowing. Probably won't get out Dowsing till Summer 2021. Till then I can run my tests and any loose ends. I now have a dowsable signal coming in. I can receive on my 3 inch triangle magnet rods first week signal. The dowsing signal isn't strong enough for 11 inch rods nor hand held non swivel rods yet. I do pick up signal on my 17 inch rods. My 20 mile Silver target has quite a pull. I'll be posting pics of proof and finds of Dowsing. All done without any Electronics. Only L-rods and Elements.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! I am dowser!

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had power on today Monday, first time since Fridays wakeup. It was on a few diffrent times, and running weak. 17 inch swivel rods were signaling my 20 mile Silver target nicely. But other than that it took my 3 inch triangle rods to read any other lines. But I did. I reacquired the 5 Meteorite lines I want to dissect and confirm certain elements. I still cant find charted dowsing power. I know it comes with a CME, but strength and duration of signal eludes me yet.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep posting like always, theirs people out there that want to know what I'm up too. I'm sure you'll read it.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put my sluice away for the winter, and my gold pans. Saw my Metal detector leaning against the garage wall, brought that in. Winter is here, the ground is froze. Yes! I'm multi talented. Am I allowed to post here now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mean to upset anyone, I'm just posting my beliefs. I'll be the first to admit thru experience, that their is diffrent types of dowsing. I have my way, and only try to teach it. I've been called names continually throught my posting on Treasurenet. I try to defend my topics and keep them to my beliefs. I dont invade your topics and call you names. I will stay in my Prospectors Journal, and let you experts run the dowsing forum. I won't be posting too much until power picks up enough for me to run tests. Then I will post. When I do start finding dowser treasure targets, where am I allowed to post the pics?

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put another way, MOST people who claim to be a dowser are a charlatan. Not necessarity intentionally, but nonetheless. And some really think they are a god. How sick is that? Like they say about laywers, 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. Same with so-called dowsers.

The best book I know that deals with dowsing amplifiers is by Christopher Hills--"Supersensonics" (also called The Diviner's Bible), and some of his students wrote their own books. "Alive to the Universe" probably easier to understand at first, but doesn't contain much info on the amplifiers.

Do you consider yourself a representative of dowsing? Can you explain what L-Rods are obsolete mean?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post your pics right here in your journal. Post pics of your rods and everything that you use. There are always going to be skeptics but just ignore them. Post a picture of your triangle rods, etc... I've never had the dowsing ability dissappear, so I'm not sure why you're waiting on the solar cycle? I've found plenty without rods but pounds more with them.

I'd forgotten about the Dowsing forum on here, I was subscribed for years, but the constant trash talk by the naysayers wasn't being taken care of by the moderators at all and it was not a nice forum to be a part of with all of the negative comments being constantly added, so I unsubscribed just for the peace of mind.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to know another dowser, I dont know why I need the Suns power to dowse, but I do.
I've made and pitched more rods that are seen here. Went thru a l-rod stage in life, I tried most every material, thickness, shape, and length, that i could think of. I now use swivel rods until i can dowse with non swivel again. In front i have my 3 inch triangle rods. They are my most sensitive rods, aside from straight 3 inch. I use them to pick up the weakest signal, like now during power start up. Their to sensitive for chasing quality signals.

Attachments

• 20201204_141044.jpg
    20201204_141044.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to know another dowser, I dont know why I need the Suns power to dowse, but I do.
I've made and pitched more rods that are seen here. Went thru a l-rod stage in life, I tried most every material, thickness, shape, and length, that i could think of. I now use swivel rods until i can dowse with non swivel again. In front i have my 3 inch triangle rods. They are my most sensitive rods, aside from straight 3 inch. I use them to pick up the weakest signal, like now during power start up. Their to sensitive for chasing quality signals.

Could you do up a tutorial on your triangle rods if you have time? Or just a short explanation. Always interested in learning different techniques! As far as the nay sayers go, they're just background noise. Just like an old AM radio you just tune till the noise fades.

Closed minds gather no knowledge. I'll be looking forward to your posts even if the wanna-be mods aren't.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use utility flagging steel rods, and bend and cut to length. They have a high content of iron and work well for dowsing. I learned that specific length l-rods signal before other lengths. 3 inch is the shortest rod length that signals well. I bend a 3 inch triangle using pliers, the bend a 90 degree about one inch drop, to fit in my 1/8 inch diameter copper tube, I use for handles. Three inch straight rods work the same, but I added the triangle to increase the rods weight. They are sensitive rods and you get used to them. Keep the flat part forward when walking. Not a necessary l-rod, just a sensitive one. 3 inch,11 inch and 17 inch rods will work the best, and if you really want a big target use 37 inch.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use utility flagging steel rods, and bend and cut to length. They have a high content of iron and work well for dowsing. I learned that specific length l-rods signal before other lengths. 3 inch is the shortest rod length that signals well. I bend a 3 inch triangle using pliers, the bend a 90 degree about one inch drop, to fit in my 1/8 inch diameter copper tube, I use for handles. Three inch straight rods work the same, but I added the triangle to increase the rods weight. They are sensitive rods and you get used to them. Keep the flat part forward when walking. Not a necessary l-rod, just a sensitive one. 3 inch,11 inch and 17 inch rods will work the best, and if you really want a big target use 37 inch.

Close up

Attachments

• 20201204_181729.jpg
    20201204_181729.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't use swivel rods if I didnt have to. It's the power thing again. It's better to use non swivel rods, because you can feel your signal strength by hand friction. Using swivel rods removes that part of your senses, and you begin to rely on your eyes, which is where most dowsing mistakes are made. When power is strong enough, I'd have to make up some non swivel rods. I have used the flagging rod material I think is 1/16 th. Made full l-rods, but I like holding thicker material. Aluminum doesnt work well for l-rod material for me.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where are you getting your flags? The ones they sell around here are more around piano wire diameter. They work great to use as drop markers from my drone.

I got them at Ace, or Menards. I've seen a twisted one i wouldn't use also, but a pack of straight ones are a lot of rods. Whatever size fits nice in 1/8 inch copper tube stock.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Every known element on Earth respond's to a "resonant frequency" ! Study up on this ! This frequency is what's turning / affecting the rods movement! As a energy source gets stronger the magnetic lines of flux grow. This would include the Sun ray's I had a chance years back to prove that these don't work and I tried real hard NOT to believe they work only to find them doing as described and making me a believer in them ! I also found that the rod's that came with this device (a friend's ) were very sensitive and while playing with this , I found out that the thinner the rod & the longer they were ment the MORE sensitive they were and it picked up every gold plated object close to me at that time. And the shorter and thicker the rod meant the better it self discriminator for the object you are seeking ! Useing the varity of brass rod's I made up came with different target's ! the long thin rod's picked up everything and the short thicker rod's would cross (or almost cross) on 3/4 and bigger targets. The mind changing test came when my friend hide a 1 OZT nugget in my leaf covered backyard and when the rod's crossed the nugget was between my feet. BUT I sold it with all my other prospecting / dredging gear because I'm just to old and beat up to do it any more ! F.O.G. syndrome !:occasion14:

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every known element on Earth respond's to a "resonant frequency" ! Study up on this ! This frequency is what's turning / affecting the rods movement! As a energy source gets stronger the magnetic lines of flux grow. This would include the Sun ray's I had a chance years back to prove that these don't work and I tried real hard NOT to believe they work only to find them doing as described and making me a believer in them ! I also found that the rod's that came with this device (a friend's ) were very sensitive and while playing with this , I found out that the thinner the rod & the longer they were ment the MORE sensitive they were and it picked up every gold plated object close to me at that time. And the shorter and thicker the rod meant the better it self discriminator for the object you are seeking ! Useing the varity of brass rod's I made up came with different target's ! the long thin rod's picked up everything and the short thicker rod's would cross (or almost cross) on 3/4 and bigger targets. The mind changing test came when my friend hide a 1 OZT nugget in my leaf covered backyard and when the rod's crossed the nugget was between my feet. BUT I sold it with all my other prospecting / dredging gear because I'm just to old and beat up to do it any more ! F.O.G. syndrome !:occasion14:

I started with a Molecular resonator, I learned a lot about frequencies and connection lines. Thanks for the agreeable post, rare to see one.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool , though, how a Frequency which we can call Magnetic flux, or what I call Molecular connection, can travel through air or ground then convert into a signal that's readable with dowsing rods that work better with conductive materials, rather than non.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got them at Ace, or Menards. I've seen a twisted one i wouldn't use also, but a pack of straight ones are a lot of rods. Whatever size fits nice in 1/8 inch copper tube stock.
Cool! I'll give Ace a try.

Your design makes sense to me. Reminds me of beam CB antennas with directors & reflectors. Sometimes trimming an element just a quarter inch made a huge difference. Thanks for the help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread