Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2009 #1 found this coin yesterday, it made me laugh and I thought I would share it with you guys Attachments S6301266.webp 28.9 KB · Views: 376 Upvote 0
Jack_MIghtyheart Sr. Member Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 420 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Detector(s) used Tracker IV and Ace 250 Primary Interest: Other Feb 5, 2009 #3 Ahahahahahaha that's hilarious
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Feb 5, 2009 #4 thank you....thank you very much...
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 5, 2009 #5 yeah but they ruined an NIFC half; that many on this forum collect
Detectingfreak Gold Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 5,736 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Bellevue, WA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark Feb 5, 2009 #6 Thats really funny!!!
Mentone Grizz Sr. Member Joined Jul 27, 2007 Messages 452 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro Feb 5, 2009 #7 That's funny, don't care WHO you are!! - Grizz
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Feb 5, 2009 #8 Lmao , funny pic
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2009 #9 Awe baby - I think I need a fry'ed peanut butter and banana sammich....
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2009 Thread Owner #10 glad u all got a laugh too....I just had to share it, I sent it back into the wild, maybe someone here will get it...lol
glad u all got a laugh too....I just had to share it, I sent it back into the wild, maybe someone here will get it...lol
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 6, 2009 #11 as much as i hate people who mark coins that is hilarious
MalteseFalcon Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Feb 12, 2009 #12 LOL!!!
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #13 You should get that slabbed!!!! haha