Elvis Poster/Autograph(?) Question

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know where else to post this but I hope someone can tell me more about this poster and whether or not the somewhat faded signature appears authentic. I’ve tried google but there are a lot of poster variations and I’m having a hard time finding an exact match for this one.

Hoping some poster and/or Elvis experts might be around to help me!

Attachments

• AD536FB8-C71C-41FF-85A3-75CF79434F6F.jpeg
    AD536FB8-C71C-41FF-85A3-75CF79434F6F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • 90A020E6-1C19-416A-8A73-795430495829.jpeg
    90A020E6-1C19-416A-8A73-795430495829.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
Not sure what his autograph looks like but the way it looks (being faded with age) and the way the signature presents itself (looks like a fast signature, some ink looks more prominent in certain spots more than others) is a good sign. It's kind of odd that the back of the poster is signed instead of the front but that's not really a big deal. Hopefully someone will help you on this. Would be awesome if authentic.

I am NOT an expert by ANY MEANS !!!! I looked at your signature and compared it to a real signature. It sure looks good. WHy don't take the best picture of the signature and email it to people that would know. Explain what you have and tell them you want to sell it. Now keep this is mind some will reply back it is not real and offer to buy it from you anyways. To find the value of anything I send pictures annd offer to sell them. then i multiply the value they offer by 3 or 4 times !!
AD536FB8-C71C-41FF-85A3-75CF79434F6F.jpeg

Above is a picture i got of his signature I do not know if it is real . But they have a lot of simalarities . I usually get 2 or three signatures to compare. Goood luck and keep us posted

For now keep the light off of it. Maybe a special glass on it

Not sure what his autograph looks like but the way it looks (being faded with age) and the way the signature presents itself (looks like a fast signature, some ink looks more prominent in certain spots more than others) is a good sign. It's kind of odd that the back of the poster is signed instead of the front but that's not really a big deal. Hopefully someone will help you on this. Would be awesome if authentic.
Oh, the signature isn’t on the back. It’s actually the bottom left of the front. It’s just so faded, it’s hard to see.

I am NOT an expert by ANY MEANS !!!! I looked at your signature and compared it to a real signature. It sure looks good. WHy don't take the best picture of the signature and email it to people that would know. Explain what you have and tell them you want to sell it. Now keep this is mind some will reply back it is not real and offer to buy it from you anyways. To find the value of anything I send pictures annd offer to sell them. then i multiply the value they offer by 3 or 4 times !!View attachment 2060075
Interesting strategy, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the suggestions on trying to preserve what remains of the signature. I wonder if it would be worth the cost to send it to PSA to get authenticated.

Call and find out the charges first. If it is valuable I would not SEND IT I would take it someplace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back