D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 13, 2020 #1 found this contraption over the summer looks like a emblem or something.. on the bottom I can see the word TRADEMARK..any ideas would be appreciated thanks Attachments 20200113_134026.webp 773.2 KB · Views: 90
found this contraption over the summer looks like a emblem or something.. on the bottom I can see the word TRADEMARK..any ideas would be appreciated thanks
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 13, 2020 #2 From the iron side panel of a Singer sewing machine? Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Jan 13, 2020 #3 Right on Tony! Upvote 0
jambone Full Member Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 154 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Skunkington Beach Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2020 #4 Edited: nhbenz beat me to posting the image. Wow, great id Tony! Last edited: Jan 13, 2020 Upvote 0
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 13, 2020 Thread Owner #5 well I be...would have never thought of that..I kept looking for old tractor emblems..yall are good thanks a bunch . Upvote 0
well I be...would have never thought of that..I kept looking for old tractor emblems..yall are good thanks a bunch .