J Jwh Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2015 Messages 18 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Scotland Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250 + tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #1 Upvote 18
The Patriot Bronze Member Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 2,478 Reaction score 1,966 Golden Thread 2 Location Digging Relics 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #2 Looks like it to me...!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #3 YES, called a Chape.
J Jwh Greenie Joined Apr 12, 2015 Messages 18 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Scotland Detector(s) used Garrett ace 250 + tornado coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2016 Thread Owner #4 What age do you think it is ?
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2016 #5 Very nice find congrats
parsonwalker Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 2,857 Golden Thread 2 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s) Metrotech (In the 70s) Tesoro Tejon (Now!) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 5, 2016 #6 Huh! I learned something! I would have put my ignorance on display and said NO. Congrats.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 6, 2016 #7 Jwh said: What age do you think it is ? Click to expand... I'm not an expert on these, but can eliminate a number of centuries that I know it isn't. So my broad date range is 17th -18th C.
Jwh said: What age do you think it is ? Click to expand... I'm not an expert on these, but can eliminate a number of centuries that I know it isn't. So my broad date range is 17th -18th C.