What's new

End of October Rally

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Picked up 4 boxes from my Friday delivery today and am I glad I did. Back in my championship form.
Box #1
Franklins-1953,1961
1964 (2)
(11) 40%
1982 Silver George Washington commemorative.
Clad proofs: 1979s, 2007s (2)
2006p (2),2008d,2009p.
Box#2
(5) 40%
1986 clad SoL commemorative.
Box#3
Franklins: 1950d,1963d.
(4) 1964
(2) 1964d
(32) 40%
1970d
1970s
2005s clad proof.
Box#4
(7) 40%
2000s clad proof.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
wow, were'nt you finding nothing in your boxes a few months ago? Great rally for sure. Keep it up.

Golden Silver
 
I'm not copying the other posters but the frst thing that came to my head was WOW!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH

Rich
 
Can you order a couple of boxes for me??? ;D Nice finds!!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom