FL Junkman
Sr. Member
Left out on a trip to relatives on Thursday morning and have not had time to hunt. Got the itch real bad today in another state and was trying to figure out a way to hit a bank for halves. Volunteered to take my grand daughter to a local bank to make a deposit of some money she had received for her birthday. After the deposit was completed, asked the teller if they had any halves. She said yes, some had come in yesterday. Said there was $14.00 worth. How many did I want. All of them. She laid them on the counter. Thery were bright and shiny. Scooped them up and into an envelope and left. Examined them in the car and had the following:
6 -- Bens
16 -- 90%'ers
6 -- 40%'ers
No dumps to contend with.
Best day I ever had CRH'ing out of town. Happy New Year !!
FL Junkman
6 -- Bens
16 -- 90%'ers
6 -- 40%'ers
No dumps to contend with.
Best day I ever had CRH'ing out of town. Happy New Year !!
FL Junkman
Upvote
0

What an amazing score - nice find!!! 








