What's new

end scraper/ graver?????

rivernomad44

Full Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
145
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
what do you think???? 007.webp008.webp011.webp
 
Upvote 0
thank you for responding
 
Looks good and I can see the fine secondary flaking on the edges.
 
thanks rock this might be a stupid Q, but do u think the is whole? and would it have been hafted?
 
Its really hard to say if its whole or not. Might of had a tip on it before they made it to a scraper. I have quite a few of these type of tools. They made them just to get the job done. Where I find mine the only type of stone is Quartz, Quartzite and Schist. I can find no other types in the area. So they had to make them to survive crude or not. They had to eat.
 
very true thanks rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom