What's new

Ender, bender, and barberender

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright, I just coined a new word. Picked up a couple of boxes. A barber was winking at me when I opened one of them. Got one barber which was 1900-s, one 64, and 5 40%ers. Here is the picture.

09Pic0144.webp
 
Upvote 0
That is a purty sight! Still lookin' for my first. Congrats!

Apush :read2:
 
Sweet! I was so excited to get my first barber a few months back, at first I thought it was a foreign coin (no reeding) and was mad, till I looked at the face :)

-Dave
 
WOW!!! On the end too!!! :hello2:
 
:hello2: :icon_thumleft: WOW, what a pretty sight !!!!! Great score, I am still a looking for my first Barber !!!!
 
haven't seen one of those ever from CRH, great box...... :hello2:

Can we see a picture of the Barber??

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Gosh I haven't seen a barber on this forum in months! nice going!
 
FreedomUIC said:
haven't seen one of those ever from CRH, great box...... :hello2:

Can we see a picture of the Barber??

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This coin is very worn from circulation. Here are the pictures:

PC051958.webp

PC051959.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom