What's new

Ender Splendor

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
No need for a long narrative! 1900 Barber in a Loomis box today😂.
 

Attachments

  • EC879F93-63B1-47E6-9955-6FE1D8FE6B84.webp
    EC879F93-63B1-47E6-9955-6FE1D8FE6B84.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
That's a rarity for sure! I think I've only ever seen a two others in MWRs on this forum.
 
Very nice find ! I believe the only Barber halves I've found in the wild were in coin counter bags. Enjoy the rush.
 
Last edited:
Outstanding find in the wild, CONGRATS.
 
I would think that another rarity to find in the wild would be a SLQ, even dateless. Haven't heard anyone finding one in a long long time.
 
I would think that another rarity to find in the wild would be a SLQ, even dateless. Haven't heard anyone finding one in a long long time.


Only found three with the detector, none in circulation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom