What's new

Ending a 4 day break on a good note

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the last day of my 4 day break and up until this morning it had been pretty bleak.

Saturday I went diving and found squat. Hurt my neck and lower back and that just seemed to set the tone for the rest of my break. Then this morning I went out to a spot that last year routinely produced and my first target is a junk earring. Then I get multiple signals on the machine which is consistent with a coin spill and sure enough, I find 3 quarters. This is going to be good I say to myself.

Then I look up and here is a guy with a Fisher walking into the water not 20 feet away from me. Now I'm all about sharing space. I don't consider myself territorial at all but we're the only 2 guys with metal detectors on at least 4 miles of beach and he jumps in so close. ??? WTF ??? I think my biggest beef with the guy is that he doesn't say "Good morning, how ya doing, any luck" nothing.

So I stay my course and hit another coin spill. Another quarter dime and nickel. He's just there and it starts to get to me so I turn off my machine and walk over to him and ask him how he's doing. He gives me the standard and I decide to head north.

Glad I did. Below is the ticket of the day for me. An 18 gram Platinum ring with 8 small diamonds.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0272.webp
    IMG_0272.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
That is a pig for Platinum. I have yet to find a double digit PT ring.
 
Now that's what i call a ring! Heavy Platinum with diamonds!!
 
That is a SWEET ring! Just beautiful! I plan on heading out in the morning myself! Every time I get a target I will be picturing that ring in my head! WTG!
 
Beautiful score on that platinum ring! WTG!
 
Oh Boy! tnt-K9..that is an amazing ring find! It is Beeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuutiiiiiiiiiifullllllllllll!

Splendid detecting!!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
That is a nice ring man. Good thing you moved. My take on beach space is similar to yours. I have a rule, I wont go within 50 feet of some one. Unless its a buddy. hh an gl -Joe
 
great ring, it was meant to be
 
Great heavy platinum w/ diamonds ring find!
 
You are becoming my hero! What a ring! Hope you're feeling better.
 
Congratulationscool ring.gif1738-38.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom