What's new

Enough Gold to Sink Your Teeth Into?

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out to the old beach again today. Beautiful day of rain and thunderstorms. Loved it. My first gold was a grill with some porcelain teeth? Interesting to say the least. At least I didn't have to take it off a skull! My second is a 14K wedding band dated 5/12/25. Nice and thick, just the way I like them.

Again a variety of finds. The token is interesting. People's gold star club member Peoples Outfitting Co 122 Michigan Ave at Shelby One coin good for 5.00 on any new purchase of 50.00 or over if presented at time of purchase. Only one coin or check accepted on any one purchase.

Two silver rings, one and a half brass ones. Two Washingtons, two merc's and a silver religious medal and a brass one.

Anyway the gun is a toy. The HUGE brass medallion that says Universal Cooler is heavy! Strange find for sure. Quarter is for size reference.

Thanks for looking. Another profitable and enjoyable day.





















 
Upvote 42
Hey, I seen on TV where they found a bull shark in a lake in southern Illinois, came up from the Gulf Of Mexico.
 
Those teeth are so gross, but even more cool!!! Congrats on some amazing finds!
 
Eh, special effects. :laughing7:

Seems I remember hearing something about that as well. That Bull Shark made it all the way to Washington DC, where there are now a few people carrying signs that read "Hillary for President".
 
Actually, there have been several new and/or invasive species that have traveled up from the Gulf. Some of the invasives have made it all the way to the Great Lakes.
 
You always find the good stuff Scuba. :occasion14: Gotta love a hunt that gives up gold and other cool finds. I particularly like the token.
 
Hey, I seen on TV where they found a bull shark in a lake in southern Illinois, came up from the Gulf Of Mexico.

If you saw it on TV it must be true?? LOL NOT. They have come up the St. Laurence Seaway but not that far, that I ever heard!
 
You always find the good stuff Scuba. :occasion14: Gotta love a hunt that gives up gold and other cool finds. I particularly like the token.

I know I find good stuff. That is because the places I hunt are not hammered by everyone. Thanks for the positive response. When I start back on the inland lakes you will be amazed at some of the crazy things I find. I am just glad not everyone dives!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom