What's new

Entire box of same year uncirculated?

JD-GA

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
467
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I guess this happens from time to time for other folks. Just curious if there is anything special about an entire box of a single year of halves. Every coin has sharp edges and i cant find any scratches. Anyone think this is worth saving or shall i just put it out of mind? Oh yeah 1995 is the year.

Here is wishing to a whole box of uncirculated 1964 eh?
 
Upvote 0
Not sure what to tell you. I once had a whole box of Bicentennials. They were not in great shape though. :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
I see tons of them where I am. Keep one roll and dump the rest. Ties up you money
Not a sermon, just a thought.
rileyboy
 
For some reason I see a ton of 95's in boxes when I do them. I know if the first few rolls are mainly 95's, its most likely a skunk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom