BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,962
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
That’s what I’m dreaming of, but honestly I’d be happy with a few wheats.
So if any of you guys within 50 miles of Garrett County want to meet and beep, I’ll be up there from Sept 6 to the 11th....
I’m also bringing my golf clubs, so if you want to have a drinking contest, that’s cool too.
So if any of you guys within 50 miles of Garrett County want to meet and beep, I’ll be up there from Sept 6 to the 11th....
I’m also bringing my golf clubs, so if you want to have a drinking contest, that’s cool too.







