JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone

Had a hunt today worth posting. I don't post often anymore because I let to many finds accumulate but today was worth sharing.

Started the day off getting re routed because every rode in the city was closed for a 10k race.

Make a long story short I ended up swinging some woods behind an old school. After about 45 mins I had 1 Indian.

It was time to move on. I knew of an old homesite not far away so I made my way to the site.

Picked up a few relics and another Indian and a buff. Decided to wrap around the other side of the site.

Came up the hill caught a 24 on the nox out popped a 76 seated. Thought for sure rosie it was only half inch deep.

Was satisfied at that point but needed to check the area tighter. Got a funky 17 mixed with iron opened up the ground pulling out nail frags and see a two center.

I'm like okay now the day is turning a bit better. The rest shows in the pics. I continued to probe the hole and pulled 11 more coins out of a 2ft by 2ft area.

Took me about 45 mins to rip through roots etc but I managed to get them all.

Ended up finding 4 seated dimes and a bust dime. Amongst a few Foreign coppers fatty Indian or flying eagle etc.

Don't find pocket spills like this often. I will be back to hit the area harder. I was into a 4 hr hunt already today when a stumbled onto this site.

Large dandy button confirms this was an early site. Was hoping for a GW button but im not seeing anything yet.

Once I get a good final clean I'll update the thread.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 20210926_135114.jpg
    20210926_135114.jpg
    911.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 20210926_135128.jpg
    20210926_135128.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Upvote 8

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone

Had a hunt today worth posting. I don't post often anymore because I let to many finds accumulate but today was worth sharing.

Started the day off getting re routed because every rode in the city was closed for a 10k race.

Make a long story short I ended up swinging some woods behind an old school. After about 45 mins I had 1 Indian.

It was time to move on. I knew of an old homesite not far away so I made my way to the site.

Picked up a few relics and another Indian and a buff. Decided to wrap around the other side of the site.

Came up the hill caught a 24 on the nox out popped a 76 seated. Thought for sure rosie it was only half inch deep.

Was satisfied at that point but needed to check the area tighter. Got a funky 17 mixed with iron opened up the ground pulling out nail frags and see a two center.

I'm like okay now the day is turning a bit better. The rest shows in the pics. I continued to probe the hole and pulled 11 more coins out of a 2ft by 2ft area.

Took me about 45 mins to rip through roots etc but I managed to get them all.

Ended up finding 4 seated dimes and a bust dime. Amongst a few Foreign coppers fatty Indian or flying eagle etc.

Don't find pocket spills like this often. I will be back to hit the area harder. I was into a 4 hr hunt already today when a stumbled onto this site.

Large dandy button confirms this was an early site. Was hoping for a GW button but im not seeing anything yet.

Once I get a good final clean I'll update the thread.

Thanks for looking

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!! Very Very Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thank you guys for the comments.

Yes it was a bitter sweet dig. The silvers couldn't have been any worse.

Shame they all had full liberties. One is even a CC minted dime.

Oh well they all count. Just have to take the good ones with the bad ones.

Still cool to see any silver flash in the dirt.

Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread