Epic Hunt Today. 7 Silvers And Two Dozen Plus Old Coins.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi everyone,

Took advantage of the nice weather today and went out with the wife today to do some digging. I had plans to meet my brother also but with the clocks changing we didnt get up till 8:30.

Plan was to meet up at an old park but the drive is like an hour for me. Called my brother and said we'll have to try and hook up next week gonna stay closer to home.

I knew of an old park thats produced in the past. Said to the wife you wanna go there. She replied whatever you wanna do.

We arrive 9 am and i decided to fig for the wife for the first 1.5 hrs. Once she recovered a few keepers id get my machine and hunt.

He first recovery was a nice 1887 indian. I said okay your on the board.

Within minutes of turning my machine on i had a cool old token followed by an occasional wheat here and there over the next few hours.

Took a lunch break at the truck and said lets go check out this other area of the park.

We get there and within minutes i spot a wheat surface find up against a tree then pick up a clay marble next to it.

The rest is history over the next three hours i pulled 7 silvers out a indian and a bunch of wheats.

Most of the silvers barely read. They were at the end of the ctx's range but just enough for me to hear them. 10 11 inches deep.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Jer

Attachments

• 20190310_215513.jpg
    20190310_215513.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20190310_221812.jpg
    20190310_221812.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 31
Thank you for all the replies everyone.

Yes, it was a good day for sure.

Steve its just a colorful bead i picked up along the way. Yeah 7 silvers brought me to 20 ytd. Im at 1/5 of my goal to 100.

Yeah little brother is all hyped up to help hunt this particular part of the park after seeing this haul.

I've led us to alot of finds over the years. I've got the ctx just about down pat now after a few seasons.

I know the etrac really well. Ive been bouncing around machines every few hunts or so.

Washington all finds were recovered with the stock pro coil.

Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back