RELICDUDE07
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2007
- Messages
- 2,129
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Pascagoula Ms.
- Detector(s) used
- minelab exp.
ERIN BRONZE RELIC
I have posted this before,and got some good info..I wanted to see if i could get some more info on the word (Erin) was told it could stand for ancient Ireland .It was pumped up from the bay in northwest fl. in a large dredge pipe..... Maybe someone can date it by it's construction ?Thanks
I have posted this before,and got some good info..I wanted to see if i could get some more info on the word (Erin) was told it could stand for ancient Ireland .It was pumped up from the bay in northwest fl. in a large dredge pipe..... Maybe someone can date it by it's construction ?Thanks
My thoughts back then were Horse Brass & although its a little strange having the strap bar lower than most examples it seems to be the right size & shape for one. Probably a hand crafted novelty souvenir from Ireland, they are big into horses & as the above folk have suggested I don't think its mega old.








