What's new

ERIN🏴‍☠️

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,346
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My season is starting sooner than I thought, Usually don’t start hunting consistently until the tourist leave in September…. But I'm gearing up early for Erin!!
It’s been a busy busy off summer season for me with lots going on, includingresearch and development I will be pulling a big Jim and Casper hunting tactic and planning for fall diving with my new Nemo and dry suit).
Here is what I have organized from my winter silver finds( I’ll post the yellow soon)!!
it has been great to see all the beach and shallow water hunting posts on Tnet this summer! GL,HH🏴‍☠️ SnT
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3669.webp
    IMG_3669.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3668.webp
    IMG_3668.webp
    5 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3670.webp
    IMG_3670.webp
    825 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom