What's new

Treasure diving business opportunity

Thanks for the kind words, although 'zealot' might be a little strong. It has come to me that maybe best way to do this is to find folks that want to buy in and then hire an operations manager to run the show (which is how Queens Jewels does it).
Yeah my mistake! zealot was probably not the right word. But you have to be passionate! and dedicated! live and breath what you do.

Crow
 
Well.. it is more likely that you can move your timeline up 5 years than I can move mine back 5 years.
I'm sorry to hear that! You and I exchanged a few emails several years ago (it might have been 15!?), I'll reach out next week and see if there's something that makes sense for me and can help you move in the direction you want to go
 
Yeah my mistake! zealot was probably not the right word. But you have to be passionate! and dedicated! live and breath what you do.

Crow
July in years past produced big finds at certain times.
 
This offer is still in play until Jan 2, 2026. After that, I am going to reconsider whether I want to do this or not, but I have promised to hold it open until at least Jan 2, 2026.

Buying into a turnkey operation is damned sure more time and money efficient than spending 10 years gathering up the equipment, people and experience.
 
This offer is still in play until Jan 2, 2026. After that, I am going to reconsider whether I want to do this or not, but I have promised to hold it open until at least Jan 2, 2026.

Buying into a turnkey operation is damned sure more time and money efficient than spending 10 years gathering up the equipment, people and experience.
Hi Roperfish


I am beyond the 2 of Jan but I just saw you message, I am interested and have the capital, is this still open to look at?
 
Hi Roperfish


I am beyond the 2 of Jan but I just saw you message, I am interested and have the capital, is this still open to look at?
I have 2 parties who have pledged their interest, but no money has changed hands. Until someone signs a check, it is still in play. If still interested, email me at ropesfish@gmail.com or text me at 772-584-0028. Thanks
 
One thing about trying to sell a business...or pretty much anything for more than 100 bucks in this market....
There are a lot more people that want to talk about how much they'd like to do something than people who can and will activate the plan.
Buy a prepped boat, gear and a business for less than a nice pickup and about half of what a nice Corvette costs?
Seems like a good plan!!!
:)

1772116853095.webp

1772116539952.webp
 
Time to dive in soon
 
Maybe producing a video of operations could help :coffee2:
 
Well...I have a provisional agreement to sell on 1/1/2027. I put the date in January 27 as there is no reasonable way to change ownership while I conduct operations this year and I don't need my focus split up any more than it already is. THEREFORE... Search and Salvage is no longer for sale...
I DO have to share our new logo ...
1775691789046.webp
 
Well...I have a provisional agreement to sell on 1/1/2027. I put the date in January 27 as there is no reasonable way to change ownership while I conduct operations this year and I don't need my focus split up any more than it already is. THEREFORE... Search and Salvage is no longer for sale...
I DO have to share our new logo ...
View attachment 2250207

WTG Bill :coffee2: :headbang::thumb_up:
 
Moderators - If you'd like to leave this thread or remove it, either way it is good with me.
I appreciate you!@!
 
Well...I have a provisional agreement to sell on 1/1/2027. I put the date in January 27 as there is no reasonable way to change ownership while I conduct operations this year and I don't need my focus split up any more than it already is. THEREFORE... Search and Salvage is no longer for sale...
I DO have to share our new logo ...
View attachment 2250207
That is an awesome logo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom