What's new

Ermal Cleon Fraze

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,731
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
anyone have any thought about this person?

No cussing.
 
Well he certainly has had an impact on me personally, but what is life without a few obstacles to keep us grounded. Now I wish he could have chosen some metal combination that would provide a unique signal vice copying the good stuff!
 
I guess he never imagined people being slobs and tossing millions of them on the ground...
 
Hmmm...without my friend Google, I'd have to guess this person invented the dreaded pull tab...(cue the flaming torches and pitchforks!) Boo! Hiss!...Ddf
 
I still say if they'd just make the pull tabs out of gold....there would be no problem on our end.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom