What's new

error message

allen

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
20,065
Reaction score
215
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Am i the only who who keeps getting
the message that "your message is
to short, lengthen it by at least three
characters". I am getting frustrated
by this crap when my message may
be a half paragraph long.
 
I'm not getting that at all. What browser you using?
 
I can put in a two word reply and not get the error message.
 
I believe I know what Allen is talking about. I've had it happen to me on several occasions. If you reply to a post with a quote only...a message pops up stating The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

I tried to get a "Fire Shot" using Allen's post as a quote to show what the pop up message states, I can get a shot of the quote but not of the message.

Just add a few words to accompany the quote and all will be fine.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom