What's new

error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Found this the other day
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0475.webp
    IMG_0475.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 849
Upvote 0
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Jimmy@romega said:
Found this the other day
That's a slick little coin there, hang onto it!
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

what is the date and mint mark on that quarter?
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Do you have this coin in your possession or did you find it on-line? If in your possession, can you post a pic showing the whole coin?
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Most excellent find! I'd never have caught that! ffd
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

it's just damaged, still neat looking though.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

bmanofnbc said:
it's just damaged, still neat looking though.
Are you sure? I can clearly see doubling in the motto.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

I think the date is 1991, yes I still have it got it put up in a safe place, sorry no dubbling just the way the pic came out i had to take a pic of a pic off my camera. The coin is not damaged it's just the way it came from the mint how that happened I have no clue. What amazes me that the rest of the coin is just normal.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

bmanofnbc said:
it's just damaged, still neat looking though.
Right, some kind of mint damage, but it's pretty cool the way it came out, looking just like a W. Very unique.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST" (update ebay results)

This is a shocker what this coin sold on ebay for anyone want to guess?
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

$45
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

I'm gonna say $50.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

$15.99?
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

No doubling, just the way the light is on the photo.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

Fistfulladirt said:
bmanofnbc said:
it's just damaged, still neat looking though.
Are you sure? I can clearly see doubling in the motto.
same here, i see doubling... :thumbsup:
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

If it were it would be machine doubling.
 
Re: error quarter found "W GOD WE TRUST"

joad is right it was 15.99 how did you know?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom