What's new

Espresso maker/ jewelry cleaner

Lafitte

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs
Don't know how many of you own an espresso maker. I do, since I'm on the left coast. :)
Anyway, if you have one that has the steamer nozzle, it works pretty good cleaning gunk out of crevices. Like a miniature steam-cleaner rig.
 
I'll have to give this one a try - might have to wait till the wife is out of the room ;D
 
I had mentioned this in previous posts somewhere here. I know a watch repair guy who uses an old espresso machine with a small torch nozzle attached to it. I've also seen mention of this being used for cleaning dirt and grime from inside toy cars and I'm fairly sure it would help clean the heavier encrusted surfaces of dirty grimy coins, before trying the other methods to clean them.

F.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom