D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2016 Thread Owner #1 #200 (hah!) Attachments IMG_6221.webp 406.4 KB · Views: 90 IMG_6222.webp 459.8 KB · Views: 87 IMG_6223.webp 522.3 KB · Views: 78 IMG_6224.webp 419.9 KB · Views: 87
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 29, 2016 #2 I'm guessing Ravens for the first and last and alley in between. I think I must have missed about 197 of your posts!
I'm guessing Ravens for the first and last and alley in between. I think I must have missed about 197 of your posts!
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2016 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: I'm guessing Ravens for the first and last and alley in between. I think I must have missed about 197 of your posts! Click to expand... I accidentally deleted them. I am on a ROLL!
cheese said: I'm guessing Ravens for the first and last and alley in between. I think I must have missed about 197 of your posts! Click to expand... I accidentally deleted them. I am on a ROLL!
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2016 #4 You are definitely on a roll!
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Carolina Tom said: You are definitely on a roll! Click to expand... pfft. Still like the car.