What's new

Etrac Detecting - 100th Silver FTY, Dated SLQ, 1899 House permission

TMac

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Minelab X-terra 705 dual pack
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for taking the time to look. If you enjoy the video please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

Travis

 
Great job Tmac. 100 on the year is pretty awesome I'm at 5 on the year. Our best spot here got built over this year. Great finds and great video. Congrats!!

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!
 
Great job Tmac. 100 on the year is pretty awesome I'm at 5 on the year. Our best spot here got built over this year. Great finds and great video. Congrats!!

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

Thanks 65chevy! I was pretty fortunate to hit 100 this year, didn't think I had a chance. Next years gonna be tough as I have detected all the old public spots close to me. That sucks that your spot got built over, hope you find another one. Good luck on your next hunt.

TRavis
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom