T Thirty6fordguy Jr. Member Joined May 22, 2016 Messages 21 Reaction score 73 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used minelab Etrac, Garrett GMH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Could someone please walk me through how to load programs in the etrac exchange? I have the exchange loaded in my pc and I want to put the Bill S. program in it...please help!
Could someone please walk me through how to load programs in the etrac exchange? I have the exchange loaded in my pc and I want to put the Bill S. program in it...please help!
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,457 Reaction score 72,721 Golden Thread 0 Jun 4, 2016 #2 Normsel, it violates our rules to post links to other treasure forums. You tube has how to videos on exchange https://youtu.be/NT2a35V8g8g Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
Normsel, it violates our rules to post links to other treasure forums. You tube has how to videos on exchange https://youtu.be/NT2a35V8g8g