RobRieman
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2012
- Messages
- 3,300
- Reaction score
- 1,915
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cincinnati Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Yes. 1/8" female to 1/4" male 90 degree.
I just bought a pair off of eBay for my Etrac for $88.00 delivered. I hope these really work great! (TDK WR700's)
Rob - Where did you get the "heavy duty adaptor cable"? Your setup looks great!
I know, after seeing what he had, compared to mine, I got the heavy cable, and remounted the unit, like his
ThanksI looked on there last night and could not find the heavy duty one. I will keep lookingThanks
Amazon.com: Hosa Everything you need to go wireless, fast shipping!
I bought a heavy duty adaptor cable for mine. No delay at all. Audio is great and batteries last a long time.
![]()


Thanks Rob & Cooper for all the help with this project. I just received my TDK's and my heavy custom cable and put it together tonight. I also used Velcro so that I can swap it from my Etrac to my F75SE whenever I want. Here are pics of my set up on my Etrac. I have a Herke metal cuff/stand and ran the cable through it. I cant wait to take these out and try them
Thanks again... Gary from Oregon
View attachment 1283949 View attachment 1283950 View attachment 1283951 View attachment 1283952