What's new

Eurotek pro vs Delta 4000

kwebersole

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA, Lititz
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So i am looking at getting a new detector and i can't decide between the Eurotek pro with the 11in dd coil and the Delta 4000 with the 10in coil. any info would be great Thanks
 
Get the EuroTek Pro. Not sure why Tek is keeping the Alpha & Delta in the lineup after coming out with the ETP.

The EuroTek Pro performs beyond it's price point.
 
that is what i heard, and would you say i out performs the Fisher F2? Some guys say the F2 is a little better ( i have my doubts) What would you say?
 
that is what i heard, and would you say i out performs the Fisher F2? Some guys say the F2 is a little better ( i have my doubts) What would you say?
Yes, no doubt. I like my F2 and I have a few/several hours on the ETP, the ETP is better hands down.
 
Both the F2 and Eurotek Pro are quite popular, but with the adjustable iron audio and the quicker recovery speed I feel the Eurotek is the better performer.


If I can help you in any way, let me know.
 
hey i got a good offer on a fisher F4 would that be a step up from the eurotek pro or does the eurotek beat that too?
 
hey i got a good offer on a fisher F4 would that be a step up from the eurotek pro or does the eurotek beat that too?
I love my ETP over my F2 if that helps. My ETP out performs every other machine I have had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom