What's new

even more (blast from the past)

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Just took some more pics tonight and here they are. The match safe with the match sticks in it, were found that way, the other one, I put a book in it for display..........NGE
 

Attachments

  • match safe with matches.webp
    match safe with matches.webp
    7 KB · Views: 623
  • open match safe.webp
    open match safe.webp
    7 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0
How about minimal scout stuff, I have a ton more, but I do this on spur of the moment (pics) so I'm not going all over to find it in my museum........NGE
 

Attachments

  • some scouting stuff his n hers.webp
    some scouting stuff his n hers.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 663
  • close up scout stuff.webp
    close up scout stuff.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 652
Funny Munny (play Money) just a sampling of my faux fins........NGE
 

Attachments

  • Mazuma play money.webp
    Mazuma play money.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 654
  • obverse of Mazuma money.webp
    obverse of Mazuma money.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 648
  • 1957 Uncle Sam money.webp
    1957 Uncle Sam money.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 609
  • confederate money.webp
    confederate money.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 651
  • close up play money.webp
    close up play money.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 610
  • play money.webp
    play money.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 657
And a key fob license plate, they went on your keychain and were actual miniature license plate of yours.........NGE
 

Attachments

  • backside key fob.webp
    backside key fob.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 595
  • key fob.webp
    key fob.webp
    10 KB · Views: 599
And last but not least a big ouchie. What did this thing hit?..........NGE
 

Attachments

  • OUCH #2.webp
    OUCH #2.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 591
  • OUCH #1.webp
    OUCH #1.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 600
  • OUCH #3..webp
    OUCH #3..webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 591
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
And last but not least a big ouchie. What did this thing hit?..........NGE


Is there a body of water nearby? It kinda looks like it hit water at the right angle. Cool bullet anyway.

Steve
 
Gee, I learn something new every day.....Indian motorcycle wath fob. I always thought it had something to do with scouting. Thanks for the I.D.....NGE
 
Just bringing these back up for the newbies who don't search much past the first page.........NGE
 
Post a close up of that fob, that is nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom