Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got lit during the Pats game yesterday.... I had a beer for every dropped pass.:BangHead: After they snatched victory from the hands of defeat, I had to get my beep on to settle down.... this is what I found...
IMG_0516.JPG
A massive .50 caliber bullet with shell...that's a first... a nice 47 Washington silver, an earing, and a few wheats....special attention to the scar on the wheat...fail.
IMG_0517.JPG

I wont go detecting under the influence any more...thanks for looking!:hello:

Last edited:
Upvote 16
Don't have a 3rd QB.... after Jimmy Garopallo, Edelman in a pinch I suppose... He was QB at Kent ST., or something like that... he could start for the Colts, probably win too.

I love the Edelman pass plays. I bet were going to see one soon!

I've detected inebriated several times,one time so drunk I couldnt walk
And found a silver ring first signal, I laughed and walked home the best I could.

Once. I was busy getting sloshed one Saturday afternoon when I remembered a torn up curb strip several blocks away and decided it would be a good idea to stumble my way over there for a quick spot-o-'tecting. Found a 1944 merc and a '70s memorial then decided I was too intoxicated to cut clean plugs in the non-torn-up areas, but not too intoxicated to go home and finish my 12 pack!

ok fellow treasure hunters. i have i have tried detecting drunk..it didn't work out for me very well;
i split more than i drank...try sitting down your drink digging a hole you reach for your pin pointer and BAM you knock over your beer..(party foul indeed).
so then you don't find nothing but a pull tab??
you walk back to your truck to get another one..
then go back to hunting..you get a great hit.set your beer down and BAM again you knock your drink over again..
in disgust you start digging thinking about what you might find...so your 6" deep and having trouble finding your target.
you reach for your trusty pin pointer and it's gone???
yep i left it at the truck..
ding dang darnet..
so now i have a beer holder mounted to my detector and added a golf bag stand to it...
working out great so far...haven't found anything since that day..
on a good note i haven't knocked over my beer either..
hh.
OWG....
GO BENGALS...

good luck on your sobriety... don't mind this thread....just a bunch of immature detectorists...running our mouths.

My Brother, I don't mind at all. Believe me I would have done it too. You guys are great! It's a good thing I straightened out, I would have undoubtedly executed my CTX by now.

My Brother, I don't mind at all. Believe me I would have done it too. You guys are great! It's a good thing I straightened out, I would have undoubtedly executed my CTX by now.

OOHRAH!

I've detected inebriated several times,one time so drunk I couldnt walk
And found a silver ring first signal, I laughed and walked home the best I could.

Good job by you!!!....and welcome to Tnet!

Once. I was busy getting sloshed one Saturday afternoon when I remembered a torn up curb strip several blocks away and decided it would be a good idea to stumble my way over there for a quick spot-o-'tecting. Found a 1944 merc and a '70s memorial then decided I was too intoxicated to cut clean plugs in the non-torn-up areas, but not too intoxicated to go home and finish my 12 pack!
Yea, the cutting plugs part did prove to be problematic...looking forward to seeing the mess I made.

ok fellow treasure hunters. i have i have tried detecting drunk..it didn't work out for me very well;
i split more than i drank...try sitting down your drink digging a hole you reach for your pin pointer and BAM you knock over your beer..(party foul indeed).
so then you don't find nothing but a pull tab??
you walk back to your truck to get another one..
then go back to hunting..you get a great hit.set your beer down and BAM again you knock your drink over again..
in disgust you start digging thinking about what you might find...so your 6" deep and having trouble finding your target.
you reach for your trusty pin pointer and it's gone???
yep i left it at the truck..
ding dang darnet..
so now i have a beer holder mounted to my detector and added a golf bag stand to it...
working out great so far...haven't found anything since that day..
on a good note i haven't knocked over my beer either..
hh.
OWG....
GO BENGALS...

Does spilling beer all over your hunt site increase the conductivity of metals in the ground? Sounds like a test garden and a beer garden need to cross paths?

Now that is not something I ever would of thought of ... Detecting while drunk, but ya did get some nice finds ! :-)

Have never detected while drunk, but I have posted some dumb remarks on TreasureNet after drinking too much.

I just bet THAT grid was straight & complete! LOL

Congratz! You do better drunk than I do sober!

my buddy and I pulled into a desert campsite,started pounding beers while setting up camp.right before dark grabbed our gear and rode our quads to an old homesite nearby.hammered a bit I forgot to turn flashers on so we could find our camp....yup,drunk,missing a samson t handle and friggin lost.
we finally,after a couple hours riding around in the moonless night stumbled upon our camp.was close to midnight and cold so we lit the fire and plowed some more beer while laughing it off.

I totally suck at detecting while lit.I suck at navigation too..friggin gps was on seat of the truck...duh.

looking back I cant believe all the dopey decisions I made,the winter high desert is heartless.but on the good side we did pretty good that weekend.

Have never detected while drunk, but I have posted some dumb remarks on TreasureNet after drinking too much.

LOL! I must admit to having done the same on occasion--however I have NEVER posted a dumb remark here while sober! :laughing7::occasion14::tongue3:

Never detected drunk, but I have dug and sifted a trash pit while hungover. Going to bed at 1am, then getting up at 5am to dig in the dirt for 10 hours while its 90 degrees out is a great way to work off a few too many. :occasion14: Its even better when the pit produces!

Soo your telling me the Falcons lost? (been afraid to look, saw some highlights ,looked like the NE Helmets they were playing.
Detected Drunk a Few times but was really not up for all the walking & digging.
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back