Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got lit during the Pats game yesterday.... I had a beer for every dropped pass.:BangHead: After they snatched victory from the hands of defeat, I had to get my beep on to settle down.... this is what I found...
IMG_0516.JPG
A massive .50 caliber bullet with shell...that's a first... a nice 47 Washington silver, an earing, and a few wheats....special attention to the scar on the wheat...fail.
IMG_0517.JPG

I wont go detecting under the influence any more...thanks for looking!:hello:

Last edited:
Upvote 16
Dearest Dave,
I am soooo embarrassed by my team. Can you send me something strong???? Maybe a hurricane?
Since you brought it up....how is Andrew doing...oh, did he throw another pick? Shave the neck beard son.

Love the thread!

So, I have tried both directions of the hobby.... go to happy hour... then go detecting. OR Go detecting... then go to the bar. OR BETTER YET... Go to happy hour...get all pumped up... go detecting... then go back to the bar.

I will say in hindsight, just a couple beers before you go is fun... drink too much and you'll get tired and not find anything

I have agreed to take a pull of Jagger with my fellow detecting buddy if we found a Barber... and two pulls for a Seated:occasion14:

Shots? not me... I'd be puking in my holes....

raider fan :censored:

Keep your head up, Raider fan.... you guys are on the up-swing!
(I know, you been hearing that for years)...
but once Peyton goes to the vet to be put down at the end of the year, your team will take over the AFC West

You are correct, I would be puking too... but I mean really... how often do you "wip up" a barber or better.. a seated? Plus, it's not like we're shooting Jameson... just ol' Jaggermeister!!!!

If I drank beer all afternoon and then detected a hot sandy beach... \I also would be puking in my holes. (in response to Jeff Gordon's post)

Keep your head up, Raider fan.... you guys are on the up-swing!
(I know, you been hearing that for years)...
but once Peyton goes to the vet to be put down at the end of the year, your team will take over the AFC West
not LOL

Oh yah! I got lit watching the Pats game too. Didn't go detecting though...just danced around and shouted at my bro-in-law sitting nearby who's a Jets fan!
Long live Tom Brady!!

10 more years!

Oh nice finds too.

Steve

Oh yah! I got lit watching the Pats game too. Didn't go detecting though...just danced around and shouted at my bro-in-law sitting nearby who's a Jets fan!
Long live Tom Brady!!

10 more years!

Oh nice finds too.

Steve

Friend request on its way.:headbang:

Since you brought it up....how is Andrew doing...oh, did he throw another pick? Shave the neck beard son.

may be willing to trade him soon, who's your third stringer?

When I was a kid I knew a guy that prolly never detected sober.

Reading this after chairing and leading an AA meeting, Maker's Mark and PTSD do not mix. Metal detecting has helped to keep me sober for 4 of the last 8 months. There's hope in every hole and life is awesome.

BWD THERE ARE TIMES I WISH I HAD . NEEEEET FINDS .. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU LEAN ON THE DETECTOR TO KEEP FROM DOING A SOMERSALT ....

may be willing to trade him soon, who's your third stringer?

Don't have a 3rd QB.... after Jimmy Garopallo, Edelman in a pinch I suppose... He was QB at Kent ST., or something like that... he could start for the Colts, probably win too.

Reading this after chairing and leading an AA meeting, Maker's Mark and PTSD do not mix. Metal detecting has helped to keep me sober for 4 of the last 8 months. There's hope in every hole and life is awesome.

good luck on your sobriety... don't mind this thread....just a bunch of immature detectorists...running our mouths.

BWD THERE ARE TIMES I WISH I HAD . NEEEEET FINDS .. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU LEAN ON THE DETECTOR TO KEEP FROM DOING A SOMERSALT ....

Those weren't somersalts... Leaning on the AT Pro for balance more than anything.... also as a crutch to get up from a dig... yea, I wasn't right.

Classic!!!! It has been known to happen........more so now since the son has his license! :occasion14:

how about gronk?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back