BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,947
- Reaction score
- 19,962
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I got lit during the Pats game yesterday.... I had a beer for every dropped pass.
After they snatched victory from the hands of defeat, I had to get my beep on to settle down.... this is what I found...

A massive .50 caliber bullet with shell...that's a first... a nice 47 Washington silver, an earing, and a few wheats....special attention to the scar on the wheat...fail.

I wont go detecting under the influence any more...thanks for looking!
After they snatched victory from the hands of defeat, I had to get my beep on to settle down.... this is what I found...
A massive .50 caliber bullet with shell...that's a first... a nice 47 Washington silver, an earing, and a few wheats....special attention to the scar on the wheat...fail.

I wont go detecting under the influence any more...thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Upvote
32
? Maybe a hurricane?









