Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got lit during the Pats game yesterday.... I had a beer for every dropped pass.:BangHead: After they snatched victory from the hands of defeat, I had to get my beep on to settle down.... this is what I found...
IMG_0516.JPG
A massive .50 caliber bullet with shell...that's a first... a nice 47 Washington silver, an earing, and a few wheats....special attention to the scar on the wheat...fail.
IMG_0517.JPG

I wont go detecting under the influence any more...thanks for looking!:hello:

Last edited:
Upvote 16
You must still be drunk!!... No pictures:beer::beer::beer:

So maybe the question should be "Do you ever detect sober?" :laughing7:

Mike

I've had a few good finds that turned in to an evening of drinking. Haven't tried it the other way.

Could you imagine this question being posted in the Bottle Hunting forum?
Talk about confusion.

No need to leave the house! Find all the bottles ya want on the floor in between yer feet! Right next to the half eaten pizza from a week ago (who said ya couldn't make a bong with two slices?).

Mike

Detecting while drunk ? I dont remember. Detecting with a happy glow, I do recall :occasion14:

Heck when you posted this without picks I thought you were still on a binge.:tongue3: I guess it was just a dramatic pause. :dontknow: You did pretty well by pulling that silver quarter. I am sure Abe is disappointed thinking we might begin to call him Scar Face. :laughing7:

The back of my truck has all the trash I have pulled out of Gary's place.... cant wait to show you that! I still have only hunted a fraction of his lawn...

I was so happy to find a silver....so I had to drink to that too.:laughing7:

Good stuff there Dave, Congrats. Too bad about your Pats and drinking to dull the pain! I drink to celebrate my still undefeated BENGALS!! Who Dey baby!! lol

Pretty good hunt, maybe try it again and see if you can get some more silver. :)

Those 50 cal. bullets sure ring up nice.

You must have had at least a six pack just with LaFell's dropped passes! Take off the gloves, Brandon!

Dearest Dave,
I am soooo embarrassed by my team. Can you send me something strong???? Maybe a hurricane?

Love the thread!

So, I have tried both directions of the hobby.... go to happy hour... then go detecting. OR Go detecting... then go to the bar. OR BETTER YET... Go to happy hour...get all pumped up... go detecting... then go back to the bar.

I will say in hindsight, just a couple beers before you go is fun... drink too much and you'll get tired and not find anything

I have agreed to take a pull of Jagger with my fellow detecting buddy if we found a Barber... and two pulls for a Seated:occasion14:

I only hunt beaches after I sit in my chair drinking beer all afternoon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back