creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2023 #1 I am guessing it says: France Porters Society 1890 Back is blank Brass. 22mm Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,193 Reaction score 15,837 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 4, 2023 #2 creskol said: I am guessing it says: France Porters Society 1890 Back is blank Brass. 22mmView attachment 2077314 Click to expand... I’d say it might be from The Grange Society. They formed in 1867. I’ve not seen a token from them before. Upvote 0
creskol said: I am guessing it says: France Porters Society 1890 Back is blank Brass. 22mmView attachment 2077314 Click to expand... I’d say it might be from The Grange Society. They formed in 1867. I’ve not seen a token from them before.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2023 Thread Owner #3 Blackfoot58 said: I’d say it might be from The Grange Society. They formed in 1867. I’ve not seen a token from them before. Click to expand... Thank you ... I will check into that possibility. Upvote 0
Blackfoot58 said: I’d say it might be from The Grange Society. They formed in 1867. I’ve not seen a token from them before. Click to expand... Thank you ... I will check into that possibility.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,262 Reaction score 207,214 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 4, 2023 #4 Useful site usually but struck out on this one. http://tokencatalog.com/display_records.php?SearchStringEveryWord=France+Porters+Society+1890&SubmitFilter=SearchAll&action=DisplayRecords&ta_country=U.S.A.&td_state=&td_city=&SearchString=&SearchStringAnyWord=&HomePageSearch=&view=All+Listings Last edited: Apr 4, 2023 Upvote 1
Useful site usually but struck out on this one. http://tokencatalog.com/display_records.php?SearchStringEveryWord=France+Porters+Society+1890&SubmitFilter=SearchAll&action=DisplayRecords&ta_country=U.S.A.&td_state=&td_city=&SearchString=&SearchStringAnyWord=&HomePageSearch=&view=All+Listings