ever want another chance of messin somebody up? !@$%#@@^ yes!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back in 2006 the company i worked for closed. At the time i wuz the manager of da wherehouse n had to control all the temporary people hired for the going out of buiness sale.Everyone wuz cool but this gangster from Watts. Iffin ya dont know its in southern ca. He got up in my face and i calmly told him to back down. If it wasnt for my regular guys backing me up it would of been ugly. ( before i go any farther i must tell ya he wuz huge). TODAY i wuz drivin down da road and and this guy on a bike darted out in front of me. :o I slammed on my brakes and the dude fell down in the street. I got out of the car to help n low n behold it wuz Mr Watts who thought he wuz a bad AZZ. Being a nice guy i drug his fat butt to the curb n dropped him. Went back got bike and threw it to the curb. Dont think bad of me cause ya know he has health care. :laughing7:

AA don't take no $hit from those So. Cal gangster wannabes. I hope you scared the bejesus out of him!

packerbacker said:
Did you actually run into the guy or just scare the fool?
keverett said:
AA don't take no $hit from those So. Cal gangster wannabes. I hope you scared the bejesus out of him!
plehbah said:
Nothing like canvassing a neighborhood full of memories with some pepper foam and a war club.........
i must tell ya i aint no TEA PARTY i am more direct. 8)

packerbacker said:
Who cares about details ............ Howcome you didn't just shove him an his whimcycle out of the way wif yur bumper , 'stead of gettin out of yur car ? :laughing7:

truckinbutch said:
packerbacker said:
Who cares about details ............ Howcome you didn't just shove him an his whimcycle out of the way wif yur bumper , 'stead of gettin out of yur car ? :laughing7:
dang it the wife would kill me :laughing7:

lostcauses said:
You posted what could be a hit and run on an open board??
WTF???
He didn't run . He drug the sob out of everybody's way and his little pedal bike , too . That's more than I would have done .

I hope you talk better than you write.

Johnnysan said:
I hope you talk better than you write.
no i didnt hit him stopped just short.

truckinbutch said:
lostcauses said:
WTF???
He didn't run . He drug the sob out of everybody's way and his little pedal bike , too . That's more than I would have done .

did you mean dragged the slob? :icon_scratch:

veronasteve said:
truckinbutch said:
lostcauses said:
WTF???

did you mean dragged the slob? :icon_scratch:
I did not make a mistake in my spelling . Get out of my yard if ya don't unnerstand :tongue3:

Yes, but not like what happened to you.

Twice in my school days I hit this fella as hard as I could on the chin. He's the only one I couldn't knock down. I lost other fights, but they were battles. This guy, he was tough. He always stood about six inches taller than me. And was built pretty solid. The two times we fought he had me on the ground in seconds.

That was over thirty years ago. Just for fun, I wanna hit him again, see what happens.

I still don't understand your problem with me bigdan but, go ahead, hit me again..........sigh

Attachments

• super.jpg
    super.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 109

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back