What's new

Ever wish ya had one of these?

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
P.m. me for details
 

Attachments

  • coin cot 1.webp
    coin cot 1.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0
what does that thing do??
 
Its a manual coin counting machine
 
no
 

Attachments

  • thumbsup2.webp
    thumbsup2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 382
  • thumbsup2.webp
    thumbsup2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 397
I got a CS-10.
2,500 coins per minute.

That one in the pic looks like too much work...
 
That's crazy, but cool. :thumbsup:
 
that's cool, but I don't think i'd want one
 
A coin dealer in my area uses those...I remember when I first saw one I thought it strange to use such an antique device. I bought some silver Kennedys and the girl used that to count them off, one at a time. Took a while!
 
here's my baby!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • minisort2.webp
    minisort2.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 290
  • minisort1.webp
    minisort1.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 296
  • minisort2.webp
    minisort2.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 274
  • minisort1.webp
    minisort1.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 272
Shake-N-Bake said:
here's my baby!!!!!!!!!
Your baby looks like a GLORY MINI-SORT
Got one just like it. It is great if you have a RYEDALE :wink: and need to count out $50 bags of cents to return to the bank. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom